We know our future is reliant on the next generation of associates who are passionate about specialty retail and who bring fresh perspectives, and boundless imagination and energy to our work. That’s why we create meaningful opportunities for today’s students to become tomorrow’s success stories.
We develop our associates into the best in the business, bar none. That’s why an internship with our family of world-renowned brands is the ultimate place to launch your career.
What to expect from an internship at Kutz Enterprises
If you’re selected for our intern program, you will:
- Experience first-hand the power of our brands, values and culture – and how they create top results.
- See how the pioneers of specialty retail build and deliver the best brands, products and customer experiences.
- Participate in real, challenging work experiences in their field.
- Experience opportunities to support and work with cross-functional teams.
- Enjoy all L Brands has to offer, from product discounts to associate-only experiences and community activities
We are seeking university juniors and seniors currently pursuing their bachelor’s degree who:
- Have demonstrated a passion for retail with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Embrace collaborative and inclusive environments
- Have exhibited leadership and an aptitude for building relationships
- Love to analyze information, solve problems and reach shared decisions
- Have a minimum 3.0 grade point average
How to apply
Search and apply for available internship opportunities posted on this site by using the job area or keyword “internship”. You also may find that internship opportunities with L Brands are posted on your campus’ job board, and you can submit your resume through your school’s career website.
What happens after I apply?
Once your profile has been submitted, a member of our college recruiting team will review your experience and contact you if your profile corresponds with our requirements and available opportunities.